Steve Frank On Talk Radio Today and Monday

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Frank On Talk Radio Today and Monday

Lots going on!!

Today from 3-5 pm I have the honor of being the guest host for the "Andy Caldwell show" This show is heard from Simi Valley to Monterey! And you can hear it on the Internet. The show can be found, live, on three stations at the same time. KUHL, 1440am on the dial, KSMA 1410 on the am dial and AM 1290, out of Santa Barbara.

My guests are Board of Equalization member Michelle Steel--we will discuss the goals of the BOE, Tax Freedom Day and how the BOE (mis)treats citizens. Then we will have Tom Del Beccaro, the most heard voice of conservatives on radio--we will discuss his recent article in the Washington Times, "The Constitution guarantees freedom, not a cushy life.” Then a discussion of the ballot measures on the June 8 primary.

To listen to the show, anywhere in the world, go here.

Finally, Dr. Ben Zycher, to discuss the economy of California and how to fix it.

Sunday, I will be moderating a debate among Republican candidates for the Lois Capps congressional seat. This is a free forum.

Meet the candidates: 1:30 - 2:00
    Debate: 2:00 - 4:00
    Solvang Veteran's Memorial Hall
    1745 Mission Drive - Solvang

FREE ADMISSION Door Prizes

This is sponsored by Freedom Rallies.

Monday, April 26 I will be on the Brian Sussman radio show, KSFO 560 am "Hot Talk", San Francisco, from 7:05 to 7:30am. I am a regular guest at the same time every Monday morning. We discuss California government, budgets and politics. Something new every Monday morning on the most listened to talk radio show in Northern California.

To hear it on the Internet, go here.

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎