Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Drumbeat Starts: Can we be too healthy and live too long?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Drumbeat Starts: Can we be too healthy and live too long?

The only way ObamaCare can work financially is if people started to die earlier and not live as long as they do under the current "terrible" health care system.

So, you will be seeing more article like this one.

"I'm not just talking about the burden of bloated pensions or paying for Medicare, though these are real problems. I'm thinking about the cultural shifts an aging society is likely to endure. Off the top of my head, I'd say a senior-heavy population pyramid might see more cranky "tea partyers" and a less optimistic and forward-thinking culture. If the baby boomers live longer, we're bracing for a couple more decades of those nostalgic television shows that tell us how great the 1960s were.

If that isn't scary enough, take a look at Japan, which has the world's fastest-aging population. Its experience points to much more profound consequences: If too many of us live too long, however physically healthy we may be, it could lead to an epidemic of loneliness and ennui."

The rationing of health care in ObamaCare is NOT about less health care for the elderly--it is to prevent the elderly from becoming bored.

Here is an idea. From now to November the elderly can make phone calls to friends and family demanding they vote against those who voted to kill health care for the elderly be defeated.

If that is not good, the elderly need to die NOW, because they are criminals. I did not stutter.

"But coping with loneliness isn't the only senior problem. Between 1998 and 2008, the number of people 65 or older convicted of crimes in Japan tripled. The government is spending tens of millions of dollars building special prison wards for the elderly.

Is Japan a bellwether? Is it possible that we can be too healthy and live too long? Are we calibrating our social programs just to find out we'll outlive not just usefulness but any sort of happiness?

No one wants to die young. No one wants to face the last years of life infirm and fragile. But if Japan, where ancestors are revered, is plagued with unhappy seniors, what does it bode for us?"

Obama needs the elderly to die, because, if his plan continues to demolish the American health care system and economy, Ron Paul will be considered a liberal among those elected for a generation. The good news is that Obama is so radical, he is killing his own supporters--wait till you see the massacre in November. Democrats will not be calling him Barack, and then will call him General Custer.

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎