No announcement yet.

Don Kurth: "Tax-er"--Arnold of the 63rd AD

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Kurth: "Tax-er"--Arnold of the 63rd AD

The Republican Party received a major blow in February o f2009 when the Governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and six GOP members of the Assembly and Senate voted to raise taxes by tens of billions of dollars.

The six GOP'ers said "they had to vote for massive tax increases." Don Kurth's actions on the Rancho Cucamonga City Council show he would have joined them.

They made us look like Democrats.They made us look like the ghost of Willie and Jerry Brown..

There is a candidate for the GOP nomination for the Assembly in the 63rd AD, to replace termed out Bill Emmerson, that sounds like Arnold, without the accent.

Don Kurth is the Mayor of Rancho Cucamonga. He is running as a REPUBLICAN for the Assembly. This is part of his record of increasing taxes:

"I'm a tax-fighter from the get-go," he said. "If you get me to Sacramento, I'll be up there holding Tea Parties on the front lawn of the capitol building."
    San Bernardino Sun, 2-20-2010

Yet he voted to raise utility taxes numerous times the last time just this past November!

Motion to adopt Resolution No. 09027. Amending electric rates, fees and charges. Motion carried 5=0. (February 18, 2009)

Motion to adopt Resolution No. 09038, amending electric rates, fees and charges (raising rates). carried 5-0 (March 4, 2009)

Motion to adopt Resolution No. 09140, amending electric rates, fees and charges, carried 5-0." (July 1, 2009)

Motion to adopt Resolution No. 09218, amending the electric rates, fees and charges, carried 4-0; Councilmember Williams was absent (November 4, 2009)

His actions speak so loud, I can not hear a word he says.

Kurth sounds like Tom McClintock, then votes like Schwarzenegger.

The Republican Party can not afford another tax increaser.

And the Tax Increase Champion for 63rd Assembly, is Don Kurth--the Arnold Schwarzenegger of the 63rd Assembly District.

When you vote for a Republican nominee in June, make sure you know their record vis a vis tax increases--not their words, their actions.

Click on "read more" to find out about the source of some of Mayor Kurths' donations. Not pretty.

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎