No announcement yet.

Obama Policies Prefers Linda Ellerbee Dead

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Policies Prefers Linda Ellerbee Dead

Your tax dollars was spent on a study that would, if followed, kill thousands of women. No mammograms till they are over 50, no teaching of breast self examination.

Linda Ellerbee is alive today because Obama was not the President in the early 1990's. She is alive today because Obama was not President in the early 1990's trying to find ways to finance a multi-trillion deficit take over of your health care.

"I realize that the guidelines aren't saying pay no attention; I realize that they aren't proscribing mammograms for all women in their 40s all the time. But I've also heard one doctor call routine mammograms for women younger than 50 an "injudicious" use of medical resources. And I've heard it said that women are being led to overestimate their risk of dying from cancer.

Perhaps. But too much of that attitude and those guidelines, and I might not have found the lump when I did, I might not have gone for the mammogram, and I would be too dead today to write this. And while I realize mine is purely anecdotal evidence, which doesn't count to task forces (or insurance companies), if you are the one who gets to live, an anecdote assumes a certain personal relevance."

Linda Ellerbee is alive today, along with tens of thousands of other women because Barack Obama, San Fran Nan Harry Reid were not in charge of the "government killing fields" called government medicine they are now proposing.

Women need to understand they are the first to go--no mammograms, no Pap smears--next, for the men, will be the end of prostate tests.

Obama, who believes in abortion, also believes in killing the middle aged and the elderly. Just look at his policies.

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎