No announcement yet.

Steve Frank: Announcements

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Frank: Announcements

One of the most important milestones in my life happened yesterday. My daughter Amy gave birth to our first grand child, Kate Lucile Comparato. Kate was born at 3:17pm at the Kaiser hospital in Woodland Hills.

She was 6 pounds and 8 ounces, 18 and a half inches. Both she and Amy are doing well, as is my son-in-law, Charles. Except for holding your children in your arms, there is nothing better than the experience of holding your grandchildren in your arms and looking at their faces. For anybody who does not believe in miracles, they need to hold a just born baby. In a few days I will be adding photo's of Kate to my Facebook page.

Also, many of you have noted that for the past three weeks my newsletters and articles have not been sent out on the normal schedule of the 8-10 important stories and their meaning in the morning, and a couple of separate articles during the day.

For over three weeks I have been battling pneumonia, and for ten of those days I had laryngitis, totally unable to speak--so no phone calls, no conversations--that almost killed me.

Now, I am just about over both. Staring tomorrow California Political News will go back to its regular schedule.

Now, I am on my way to the hospital to visit my grand daughter!!!

What a great day in America!!!!

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎