No announcement yet.

Union "ALLOW" BART to Operate

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Union "ALLOW" BART to Operate

Once again, the unions are proving who owns government agencies like BART.

This is an outrage. If the strike does happen, everyone who refuses to work should be considered resigned. And, since this is a union action, the union needs to be totally decertified. Workers should be allowed to work. If they do not work, then they quit--and the public deserves to use BART and the unions have no interest in the needs of the public.

Time to end the stranglehold unions have on the public. No work, no job, period.

the latest is that the union got it demands, prices will rise, and this union still owns BART. Actually, the city is owned by the union, so no wonder the unions got its demands--the losers? The people of California who will pay the 80% subsidy--including the new union costs.

Now you know why the State is in a mess--unions get first call on your tax dollars.

More...

SIR YOU NEED TO MOVE TO A RIGHT TO WORK STATE

Take a look and see how good it is for the workers there, try the state of
    NEVADA is a great right to work STATE, take a look at their medical situations there, it takes five or six people in each home to pay their rent.
    It seems to me on all your postings your so anti-labor ???????

I've been part of the union since I was 17 years old, today I turn 66, and sir thanks to people like you and this corrupt government I have two pensions I cannot touch, one with the international wood workers union, and one with the Teamsters, and both these pensions never come to fillment thanks to corrupt politicians, and the greed fo big business,
    and people like yourself who make statements not knowing what you're talking about.
    Last edited by saw mill worker; 08-18-2009, 04:23 AM. Reason: add on

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎